If you're hungry for success, there are plenty of opportunities for career development within The Woodside Group.
Throughout the Group wide in Northern Ireland, UK and ROI we employ around 500 people in various areas including general management, traffic planning, customer service, warehousing, drivers (class 1 and class 2), freight forwarding, exports, sales, marketing, finance, administration, vehicle maintenance, IT and HR.
Our people are the key to our success – we strive to develop talent in order to deliver our shared goals and to enhance both the individual and the business, we do this with a strong emphasis on social and corporate responsibility.
A career with us offers exceptional opportunities and we are looking for people who love a challenge, who have an eye for continuous improvement and the drive to take ownership and make change happen.
If you want a career in a fast-paced, stretching and dynamic environment then the Woodside Group is the place for you!
Our Complete Transport Solutions
We are a family business, with 40 years’ experience behind us and we apply traditional values of openness, honesty and integrity to our customers and to our staff.
It is an approach that works for us and it has helped us grow to become one of the UK and Ireland’s leading distribution, haulage and logistics companies. Our operational structure and service portfolio has evolved to meet all the core needs of our customers:
• Woodside Haulage Ltd - our general haulage division, providing full load, dry freight transport services to manufacturers, retailers and industry.
• Woodside Motorfreight Ltd - our auto-logistics division, providing vehicle transport, vehicle storage and fleet management services to the motor industry.
• Woodside Distribution Ltd - our groupage and distribution division, catering for single pallet/part load distribution.
• Haulage Services Ltd - our tanker division, providing transport solutions for bulk powder, bulk gas, bulk liquid and bulk glass.
• All-Route Shipping Ltd – our world-wide air and sea freight division, providing personalised door-to-door movement of commercial goods and personal effects.
• Warehousing - our onsite 80,000 sq. ft. warehouse and logistics division, accredited to BRC standard and providing bespoke storage, racking, order picking and stock control solutions for the FMCG sectors.
Please enter your email address
Please enter a valid email address