Fantastic opportunities working with the world's leading snack brand! Now recruiting for Ukrainian speakers!
Fantastic opportunities working with the world's leading snack brand!
Our client is the world’s preeminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which they compete and holds the No. 1 position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy. You will be the initial contact for consumer feedback. This involves troubleshooting, researching solutions, and providing resolutions to Level 1 consumer problems.
- Answer and respond to inbound calls, emails, website queries using documented procedures to assess consumers support needs and handle/route accordingly to the satisfaction of the consumer
- Creates cases within supplied Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Provides help and clear direction to consumers on follow-up actions to be taken for resolution
- Escalates to internal and external persons in accordance with process direction i.e. to Escalation owner on team, Fulfillment and client when appropriate
- Provides customers with follow-up action to be taken and documents in CRM
- Remains knowledgeable of performance requirements, brands/product and process documentation
- Achieves specified performance goals and knowledge of all tools used in the process
- Fluency in written and spoken in English & Ukrainian (must have permission to work in the UK).
- Exceptional customer service skills required, call centre experience preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of PC and software applications including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Proficient working in a client technology provided environment with multiple applications and navigation between applications to research information
- Excellent oral and written communication skills/professional phone manner
- Aptitude to listen to caller’s description of problem; interpret, summarize and document
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to handle stressful situations and bond professionally with frustrated customers
Hours of work: To be advised depending on geography.
- Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- City centre location.
- Onsite gym and canteen.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Employee discounts scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent relocation package.
- Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
- Professional development opportunities.
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines.
Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Belfast is a very welcoming city and we do our best to make sure the move is as easy and enjoyable as possible!
- Reimbursement of initial travel costs to Belfast up to £250
- 7 nights in a city centre hotel upon arrival
- Support in finding accommodation, opening bank accounts and much more.
- Advance in wages of up to £400 to help with first month’s rent and deposit.