Excellent opportunity for a Sweet Afton Head Chef based in Belfast
Sweet Afton Head Chef
- To manage a busy kitchen delivering high quality food, producing exciting dishes while managing suppliers, costs and developing the team in the kitchen.
- Ensuring that the food production and presentation is of the highest standard at all times.
- Controlling levels of guest satifaction, quality, operating and food costs.
- Management of stock levels, quality of stock on arrival.
- Being aware of local requirements, seasonal trends, market needs, competitors, merchandising and promotions.
- To maintain financial control of the department and adhere to the budget as agreed with the management.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the management.
To apply please send your CV by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below