McBride Retail Group are looking to recruit a talented and ambitious Store Manager.
Store Manager – McBride's SPAR Enniskillen
Are you passionate about customer service, target driven and a natural leader?
Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging retail store management position?
Are you prepared to lead by example and take full responsibility for the running and success of your store?
McBride Retail Group are looking to recruit a talented and ambitious Store Manager
- Provide effective team leadership and management to your store staff
- Organise and control replenishment of stock and ensure accurate pricing
- Operate and manage company procedure in relation to ordering & receiving goods, stock holding and control of waste & shrinkage
- Enforce and monitor Health & Safety procedures, company policies and ensure all records are maintained to company guidelines
- Build and develop a culture of continuous improvement towards all store activity; merchandising & store appearance, stock control, sales and customer service
- Set and achieve agreed budgets; sales & margin
- Through your team, develop a culture of positive customer engagement
- Previous Store Management experience within a convenience retail/FMCG environment
- Proven track record of managing/leading a team
- Be able to demonstrate experience of effectively managing targets and controlling costs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer focus and ability to motivate and inspire others to deliver the best possible customer service
- Commercially aware of the retail food sector and ability to utilise that knowledge to drive sales performance
- Confident in the use of data provided to make sound commercial and business decisions
This opportunity offers a competitive salary and an attractive bonus structure
Applicants should note that based on the response, the Company may increase shortlisting criteria
Please forward your CV via the APPLY button below.