Spa Nursing Home Group are recruiting for Permanent Staff Nurses and senior staff Nurses at the following locations, Belfast, Carryduff, Crumlin and Ballynahinch.
Job Title: Registered General Nurse / Staff Nurse
The successful candidate will undertake all aspects of care of the elderly in a nursing home setting including delegation of staff, administration of medicines and liaison within a multi-disciplinary team.
Nurse Vacancies (£14.75 per hour)
- Carryduff Nursing Home: 19 Church Road, Carryduff, Belfast, BT8 8DT (Part-time night duty, Day duty and bank nurses)
- Cregagh Nursing Home: 2A Graham Gardens, Cregagh Road, Belfast BT6 9FB (full-time night duty)
- Lakeview Nursing Home: 1C Orchard Road, Crumlin BT29 4SD (bank nurses and Full Time night duty)
- Redburn Clinic: 89 Belfast Road, Ballynahinch BT24 8EB. (Part-time night duty and full-time day duty)
- Spa Nursing Home: 77 Grove Road, Ballynahinch, BT24 8PW (Full Time days or nights)
- Oakridge Care Home: 14 Magheraknock Road, Ballynahinch, BT24 8TJ. (full-time night duty)
- It is essential that the post holder is registered on Parts 1/12, 3 or 13 of the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) live register by the closing date, with at least 6 months post-qualification experience.
- It is essential that applicants have a good understanding of English, both written and spoken.
- It is desirable that applicants are fully flexible to work across a varied shift pattern Monday - Sunday*
- Previous experience of working in a Nursing / Residential Home setting would be beneficial, however this is not essential.
Senior Staff Nurse (£16.50 per hour)
Oakridge Care Home 14 Magheraknock Road Ballynahinch BT24 8TJ
Cregagh Nursing Home 2a Graham Gardens Belfast BT6 9FB
- Reports to Nurse Manager.
- Working as part of a skilled nursing team.
- Promoting and enhancing person centred care in the home.
- Co-ordinating all activities within the home, ensuring effective use of resources.
- Carrying out care plan audits, medication audits and other audits as required.
- Liaising with the Regional Manager with regards to all operations/care related activities and progress in the absence of the Nurse Manager.
- Supervising, guiding, instructing and developing professional nursing staff, nursing care assistants and all other ancillary staff employed in the home.
- Preparation of staffing schedules, collation of information for payroll purposes and creation of occupancy data for senior management.
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team, liaising with Social Workers, Care Managers and representatives of other outside agencies.
- Conducting pre-admission assessments as required.
- Applicants must currently appear on the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) live register of Nurses, as a Registered General Nurse (Adult).
- Applicants must have gained a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience with 1 year working as a senior nurse.
- Applicants must be fully flexible to work across a varied rota, which will include weekend work and night duty on occasion.
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role, preferably in a care of the elderly.
Group Life Insurance Assurance Scheme, provides nurses with cover of £50,000 to be paid to a beneficiary of your choice in the event that it is required.
**£1000 signing bonus - paid to all successful applicants - conditions apply**
Please complete the Application form or submit a CV via the APPLY button below. Alternatively contact the HR department via the above contact button or by calling 028 90707628 to request an application form.
Spa Nursing Group is an equal opportunities employer
Mobile and tablet users may experience difficulty completing this application. Please refer to the desktop site to apply.