Software Sales Manager
Leading Software Provider, Belfast
Excellent Salary + Bonus + Car allowance
Software Sales Manager
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting a Software Sales Manager for a leading software provider, based in Belfast.
The Software Sales Manager will identify new business opportunities across UK and Ireland, converting potential business into successful long term customers.
The successful candidate will bring a real hunger and drive to seek out and win new business.
The Software Sales Manager will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Prospecting and gaining new business through the delivery of tailored product presentations to customers
- Manage sales process from initial introduction to servicing stage
- Responsible for implementing own sales strategies and achieving set sales targets.
- Re-evaluate customer relationships to by offering additional products and new services.
- Keep customers up to date with latest events, offers/ promotional products and services.
- Continuously gather customer feedback, competitor and market data.
- Willingness to continuously learn evolving software/ technology markets.
- Network at sector specific conferences to gain contact with key stakeholders
- Update and monitor internal sales systems to ensure customer data is accurate and up to date.
The ideal candidate must be able to display the following:
- 3+ years B2B experience in a new business software sales capacity
- Proven track record of winning and generating new business against target
- Degree in a Business/ IT related field - highly desirable.
- A strong communicator, who prioritises meeting the needs of customer.
- Detail orientated and highly organised, with the ability to manage own diary, pre qualify and prioritise leads.
- Strong user of IT systems and packages.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong work ethic with drive to succeed and achieve goals.
- A desire to build a long term Sales career with a market leading company.
- Full driving licence
- Flexibility to travel across UK&I regularly
- Attractive base salary
- Individual commission scheme and company bonus structure
- Car allowance and company benefits package
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.