Purpose of Role:
To help raise brand awareness and drive sales through our Shop Beautiful channel.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Build Sales in line with company strategy
- Drive new business opportunities via a 50% target of a "hunting" sales approach
- Maximising Sales Opportunities with existing Client Base 50% of role
- Maintaining Customer relationships
- Delivering to customer visits and sales targets
- Creating New Business Opportunities
- Time planning
- Report completion and submission
- Maintaining Product knowledge to a level you can educate and train customers on full portfolio
- Awareness of competitor marketing activity and promotions, making suggestions/observations where appropriate.
- Working collaboratively cross functionally with internal and external stakeholders on all projects
Standard Company Requirements
- To comply with all Health and Safety requirements as outlined by the Health and Safety Executive and business.
- To participate in all relevant quality programmes and assist as required in quality initiatives.
- To comply with the guidelines of the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) to maintain an awareness and understanding of regulations that apply to the post.
- Where the role includes any task relating to the purchasing, storage or sales of medicines, an understanding of the principles of Good Distribution Practice (GDP) is required.
- At all times the post-holder should act in a way that supports the Company in maintaining its essential licences and certifications.
- To ensure PPE issued by the business is worn in accordance with Health & Safety legislation.
- Training is undertaken as recommended by your Manager.
- Carry out any other reasonable request as requested by your Manager.
- You must have can do attitude with a willingness to help others and learn new skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- First rate organisational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to work well as part of a team and independently on projects and marketing activities
- The ability to meet tight deadlines and multi task under pressure
- To be able to work collaboratively in a team adding to the conversation where needed
- Strong oral and written communication/presentation skills for communicating, and building relationships, with extensive internal and external stakeholders
- Have a discipline of data-driven marketing, monitoring KPIs and measuring ROI
- To understand the principles of marketing and the basic rules you must employ to create successful campaigns
- General marketing experience, knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications at intermediate level, CRM and marketing automation tools
- 2+ years selling within the beauty sector
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy or above
To Apply: please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up-to-date CV.