Sales Engineer - Specification Sales
Award winning, innovative lighting provider
Attractive Salary + Car + Commission + Benefits
VANRATH are recruiting a Sales Engineer for an award winning, innovative lighting provider, to be responsible for the Northern Ireland territory of their business.
Reporting directly to the UK & Ireland Regional Director, this is a fantastic opportunity for a specification sales professional with proven experience of sustaining growth across NI.
The successful Sales Engineer will work autonomously, identifying and establishing potential key accounts/business opportunities and initial client introductions.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for:
- Promoting the full product portfolio and the formation and development of any possible business relationships.
- Educating customers on the environmental and financial benefits of an intelligent lighting system.
- Gathering and collating customer information to build a smarter market map and company database.
- Offer first class support to customers by working closely with them through the sales process and full contract.
- A commitment to support on the negotiation of tender processes, through involvement in the preparation and submission of quotations.
- Achieve or be in excess of agreed sales targets.
- Continual project management on all open quotations.
- Further offer the company brand and portfolio of products throughout the duration of the contract, build a strong trust foundation with the customer to ensure future business
- Track clearly all data and keep organised records of potential and agreed quotations and projects
- Support the business in any other duties as deemed relevant
The Ideal Person:
- A minimum of 3-5 years specification sales experience, ideally within the lighting or similar industry
- Demonstrable experience growing sales revenue
- Degree or higher education within Business/ Technical related field - highly desirable
- First class negotiator, with the ability to effectively lead complex negotiations with with all stakeholders
- Ability to influence customers at all levels of business.
- Passionate about delivering a first class experience and service to customers
- A stable employment history
- Full driving licence.
- Pro-active approach to your work, ability to work autonomously and manage own time effectively
- Attractive package, including car and commission, to match relevant experienced candidate
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page, or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.