We are looking for someone who not only has the right experience in IT project management but who is also enthusiastic, passionate about what they do, self-motivated, approachable, with a commitment to excellence and success for all.
Aurion Learning is a multiple award winning company delivering innovative online learning solutions for large corporate and public sector clients.
Due to continued growth nationally and internationally we require a additional Project Manager to join our digital learning team.
We offer a competitive salary, continuous professional development opportunties and a range of other benefits including a health plan and a contributory pension scheme.
Responsibilities: As Aurion Project Manager you will lead project teams in the successful delivery of digital learning solutions. You wil be responsible for
- Providing project management for a range of digital learning solutions to existing and new customers.
- Producing & maintaining project plans, project control documents, project reports.
- Managing overall project deliverables and each project stage deliverables.
- Identifying and managing project issues and risks.
- Assisting with the documentation of customer requirements.
- Identifying & managing project resource requirements (liaising with departmental managers).
- Assisting pre-sales activities as required, such as providing project plans.
- Organising and assisting with customer workshops and customer project meetings.
- Managing internal project meetings.
Qualifications, skills, capabilities and experience we seek from you:
- 3rd Level Qualification (Business, Engineering, Science or IT).
- Project Management qualification (e.g. Prince 2).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Project Manager in an IT / software environment.
- Experience of working within an agile development environment.
- Risk Analysis and Risk Management skills/experience.
- Effective communication skills including the ability to deliver presentations using structure & style appropriate to the audience.
- Good commercial awareness and appreciation of good customer care practice.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and make sensible decisions under pressure taking a balanced view of client demands in tandem with agreed project scope.
- Capable of effective prioritisation of tasks and personal time management.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter outlining relevant skills and experience against each of the essential and desirable criteria, and detailed curriculum vitae