Salary: £27k - £35K (Depending on experience)
Working hours: Full Time
Location: Junction 10, M1, Lurgan
Formed January 2010, with a large client back, we have 5 advisors. We specialise in Pension and investments (Mortgages & protection insurance and general insurance). We offer a flexible working attitude and pride ourselves on the high level of service we offer our clients. We feel everyone at Jigsaw is a team player.
You will be responsible for providing comprehensive clerical and administrative support to our team of Pension and Investment Financial Planners. You will ensure that they have the necessary information (in terms of relevant documents, files, reports and reviews etc.) in order to enable them to provide our clients with timely and accurate financial advice, guidance and support.
Key duties and responsibilities.
- Preparing and maintaining client files in accordance with regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to obtain all necessary information and undertaking research to identify the client's needs and objectives.
- Preparation of materials for client meetings, including the drafting of suitability and valuation reports, financial reviews and other relevant financial documents.
- General clerical and administrative support.
- Act as a point of contact for queries from members of staff and clients.
- Abide by all Health and Safety Policies and Regulations.
- Ensure safe working practices at all times.
PERSON SPECIFICATION PARAPLANNER
Essential criteria, experience, and skills.
- A minimum of 3 years Paraplanning experience gained within a pensions and investments environment.
- Educated to third level (degree or above).
- Professional Qualifications – Level 4 Certificate in Paraplanning (from Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) or Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment (CISA)).
- Be able to work within a team, as well as on your own initiative, with minimal supervision in an environment that is fluid with constantly changing priorities.
- The capability to consistently deliver high quality work against tight deadlines.
- The ability to keep organised and focus on priorities when working on several projects simultaneously.
Salary and Benefits
- £27K - £35K (Dependent on experience and quals)
- 20 days annual leave + 10 stat days
- Worker’s Pension contributions
- Modern office facilities
- PC for office or home + Mobile
- Flexible working from home/office can be agreed.
- Good transport links
- Free car parking.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV