The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified accountant with up to 2 years post qualified experience.
Position: Management Accountant
Company: Mackle Snacks
An excellent opportunity has arisen at to join the Senior Leadership Team.
The role will involve supporting the Manager Director by providing accurate and timely financial information to enable robust decision making whilst also having full responsibility for the P&L and balance sheet including control environment.
You will be required to be pro-active in your approach to work with key attention to detail in costing areas, part of the role will be implementing new Budgeting and Strategic Planning, you will drive business performance and be responsible for all aspects of financial control.
The role will involve:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Report on cost/margin of products/customers/sales regions, highlight areas/items for attention
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements where needed
- Analysis of financial performance and contributing to business planning/forecasts
- Prepare cost and efficiency analysis to assist management in key decision making
- Report on manufacturing yield/cost allocation/overhead recovery/inventory control and valuation
- Offer professional judgement on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers
- Implement systems to assist in the managing and reduction of operational and production costs
- The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified accountant with up to 2 years post qualified experience
- Experience of producing management accounts including full profit and loss, cash flow and balance sheet reviews
- Understand the requirements working in a Manufacturing environment
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- You should have a professional and presentable manner with strong confidence in your ability.
- Ensure high-quality and timely weekly and monthly reporting, providing in depth commentary and analysis on the business performance to the General Manager.
- Superior Excel spreadsheet skills
- Perform in-depth analysis into company expenditure in material, labour & overhead costs, identifying areas for potential productivity improvement.
- To understand the key drivers of site overall financial performance and influence positive change.
- Self-starter – willing to get hands dirty to get the job done.
- High level of integrity, honesty and personal credibility.
- Effective communication skills, written and oral.
- Strong technical and problem solving skills.
- Strong IT skills, in particular MS Excel.
Please forward your CV through the APPLY button