Human Resources Officer- Part Time
Ryobi Aluminium Casting (UK) Ltd is an innovative, world class supplier of high quality, technically complex automotive components.
Based in Carrickfergus, Ryobi Aluminium Casting (UK) Ltd is a proud member of the Ryobi Group. With the help of our Japanese parent company we can bring the latest technological advances to our European Customers.
Ryobi’s vision is to maintain a sustainable business by achieving the best results for our customers, maximising the potential of every employee through mutual respect, trust and teamwork.
Our mission is to be the Number 1 Die Casting Company in Europe, to build upon our current customer base and increase market share, and to satisfy customer and shareholder requirements.
We are recruiting for a Part-Time Human Resources Officer to work 20 hours per week. This role is to provide an efficient and effective HR service.
- Handle employee relations matters as required and provide HR coaching/support to all departments
- Co-ordinate and issue performance appraisals on a timely basis
- Administer all HR and salary functions, together with fringe benefits as required
- Develop and maintain integrated computerised HR systems, and necessary manual files
- Prepare HR reports as required
- Support the recruitment and selection and training processes as required
- Develop and administer procedures and policies for all HR functions
- Assist with the implementation of the company health, well-being and corporate social responsibility strategies
- Practice good housekeeping and safety procedures
- Participate in team working, information sharing, 5S and Continuous Improvement Programmes.
- Comply with the requirements of the Company quality, health, safety and environmental management systems.
- Other duties as assigned, including interchangeability with other HR functions
- Relevant 3rd level qualification and/or CIPD Qualification
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in a generalist HR role
- Previous experience in dealing with employee relations matters
- Previous experience in providing coaching support to line management and staff
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable and flexibleTeamwork skills
- Good analytical, planning and organizing skills
- Results focused, with ability to work on own initiative
- Strong IT skills, proficient in the use of Microsoft office
- Experience within an engineering manufacturing environment
- Experience in using PAMS and NorthTime Pro
- Competitive salary
- Generous employer pension contributions
- A health cash plan
- Discount scheme
- Life assurance
- Service-related holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Free car parking
- Learning and Development opportunities and support
- Ride to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Service awards