17th Edition Qualified Service Engineer required - based in Lisburn, covering all of Northern Ireland
In partnership with its client, CPL is currently seeking a 17th Edition Qualified Service Technician. This will be based in Lisburn, covering all of Northern Ireland.
Job Responsibilities for the Service Technician
The primary responsibility of the role is the servicing, installation, maintenance and repair of machines and equipment.
- You will be responsible for the servicing, installation, maintenance and repair of equipment, both in trade and in the warehouse
- Responsible for all tools and other items allocated to you to enable you to carry out your job.
- Organise, perform, direct or oversee all service calls liaising with your line manager, Sales manager and customers when necessary
- To present a technical input when liaising with potential customers.
- Carry out site inspections prior to installations
- You will be required to assist with the maintenance of warehouse machine/spare parts stock control
- Help to develop and to implement a preventative maintenance program for customers including pressurised vessel compliance
- You will be required to operate a flexible schedule and complete service calls as required by the company. This will include weekend calls and on call cover
- Develop skills for the servicing, installation, maintenance and repair of equipment.
- You will be required to schedule and complete service calls including completion of all paperwork and relevant reports as requested.
- You will be expected to make an overall contribution to the efficient and effective running of the service department and assume necessary roles when required and as set out by your direct line manager
- A fully qualified electrician – 17TH Edition Qualified.
- An aptitude for technical work
- Good organisational and time management skills
- To demonstrate drive and enthusiasm for hard work and have the ability to resolve problems and work well within a team environment.
- A full clean driving licence
- IT Literacy
- Ability to liaise with management, operational, technical and engineering staff to ensure delivery of effective and efficient service.
- Awareness of current Health & Safety Legislation.
- 4 GCSE’s including Maths & English.
To apply please email with your updated CV through the link below or for further information please contact Sheena Crosbie on 02890725618 or
Keywords: electrician, service, engineer, job, opportunity, Lisburn,