Business Process Analyst (Belfast), £32,000-£38,000
BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST
My client is seeking a Business Process Analyst to deliver a number of key, strategic objectives. The Business Process Analyst will be responsible for understanding cross-functional operational processes, identifying improvement opportunities, designing future state processes and technology; and implementing the change to the business accordingly.
My client is a world leader in their field with the majority of their global IT services here in Belfast. Fantastic location with close links to public transport.
- Lead and deliver quantifiable business improvements across multiple service lines:
- Analyse and map end-to-end SSC processes ensuring cross-functional consistency and minimum standards are adhered to.
- Apply lean methodology to processes, identifying wastage and improvement opportunities and make appropriate use of a variety of facilitation techniques (interviews, workshops, role-playing).
- Develop robust financial business cases and clear recommendations for the SSC Leadership team.
- Project manage the delivery of approved improvement projects to agreed timescales, budgets and enabling the sustained benefits of the business case Includes all aspects of planning, stakeholder management, risk management and benefit management.
- Act as a Process Reengineering Subject Matter Expert.
- Provide training and coaching as required (Lean, business improvement, project management).
THE IDEAL PERSON
- At least 4 years experience working in a process related role.
- At least 2 years prior experience of mapping and documenting complex processes in a shared services environment
- Experience with Blueworks or other diagramming or modelling tools desirable.
- Degree qualification or equivalent desirable.
- Six Sigma or Lean qualification desirable.
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office, especially Word, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Ideally supported by a project management and/or Change qualification.
£32,000 - £38,000
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Contract or Temporary IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250