Accounts Assistant - Newry
Accounts Assistant – Newry
Bond Search & Selection are working with a renowned international business to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant based at their Head Office in Newry.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Accounts Assistant will perform a varied role with duties including;
- Reconciling cash receipts per ledger to bank accounts
- Reconciling customer accounts – allocating amounts as necessary – investigating discrepancies
- Take credit card payments
- Post customer payments and allocate off customer account using customer remittance – chasing up remittance if necessary
- Post agreed contras to customer and vendor accounts
- Accounting for intercompany transactions
- Query investigation – wrong details on invoices (reg / date) – incorrect pricing – incorrect charges
- Calculate, agree and create rebates (credits)
- VAT checks for all customers
- Open customer accounts
- Answer queries on invoices / statements – from internal and external customers
Salary will be negotiable for the right candidate dependent on experience, but probably in the region of £18k.
To apply for this role, or to enquire about the range of opportunities available across Northern Ireland, please send a CV using the link below, or call Francis at Bond Search & Selection on 028 9033 9968 for further information.
To view our full range of similar vacancies or to register for jobs alerts via Twitter, please visit our website at www.bondselection.com
Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, gender, disability or religious belief.