WHO ARE WE?
AHV International is an innovative animal health company that supplies a full-service concept and develops innovative products using a new science. Our aim is to assist dairy farmers with sustainable solutions for optimal animal health, cost-effectiveness, and production. By supporting the animal’s immune system, we can maintain the overall health and well-being of the animal. This, in turn, benefits the animal, the farmers, milk processors, the public and the environment. These positive impacts are also financially beneficial to the farmer and the dairy industry.
A vacancy has arisen foramotivated and dedicated Accounts Assistant for ourIrish office in Augher,
Accounts Receivable duties;
- Creating invoices in a timely manner.
- Checking details on reports to ensure jobs are billed correctly.
- Sending invoices to Customers in line with individual requirements.
- Dealing with Customer account queries and resolving same.
- Sending Customer statements and querying any overdue payments.
- Aged debt management and reporting
Accounts Payable duties;
- Processing Supplier invoices in a timely manner.
- Input of Supplier invoices and credit notes into accounting software, Exact Global.
- Checking Supplier statements/invoices and arranging payment runs in line with invoice terms.
- Ensure creditors are regularly reviewed for efficient payment terms
Other duties include:
- Assist with month end accounts.
- Preparation of Bank reconciliations.
- Monthly reporting and ensure deadlines are hit.
- Closely assist Financial Manager located at our HQ in The Netherlands.
- Experience of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable and be able to demonstrate this. A recognised accounts-based qualification is essential.
- Good experience and knowledge of digital accounts package.
- Experience working with Purchase Orders and GRNs (Goods Received Notes).
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office suite especially Excel.
- Strong communication skills & willingness to work as a part of wider team locally and internationally.
- Good work ethic.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full Time (40 Hours, 5 days)
- A challenging position with plenty of room for initiative and growth opportunities.
- An open and informal work atmosphere
- Great colleagues who are motivated to grow with AHV International, UK & Ireland
- Up to £25,000 – experience dependent
To be considered for this role, please upload a current copy of your CV by clicking on the APPLY button below.