NIjobs.com has changed.
The new version of NIjobs.com has been built to personalise the experience for you and to remember your preferences and interests based on your interactions with the site.
It means that each time you visit us you won’t have to start your search from scratch. We’ve become your own personal jobs board.
We’d like to take you through some of the changes and updates we’ve made to our homepage.
When you first enter the website you will be asked to accept cookies. Please do. It will allow us to remember past searches so we can show content that matches your individual preferences.
- Register & Log In buttons
- Navigation toolbar
- Search Box
- Let us help you
- We’re Hiring
- Latest News
- Jobs that might interest you
- Footer – category & location searches
Register & Log In
- To register for an NIjobs.com account or log in to an existing account go to the links on the top right corner of the page
- This runs along the top of the page and is broken in to 4 sections: Browse Jobs, Career Advice, MyNIjobs.com, Recruiters
- This is broken down into 2 sections: Search by category or Search by EmploymentType
- Category: allows you to search for roles within particular categories (eg IT) and will display ones tailored to you based on your previous searches or based on your profile if logged in to your account
- You can further expand this list to View All Categories
- Employment Type: allows you to search by Company or Agency. Company are jobs posted by the company themselves and Agency are jobs posted by recruitment agencies. Other search criteria include whether a job is permanent or contract.
- Click on the Career Advice button on the toolbar to find tips, advice, guidance and support on all subjects relating to job hunting, careers and training.
- The Careers page includes sections on CVs, Interviews and Job Hunting advice as well as an “Ask the Expert” page and various other blog posts
- Click on this button to log in or register for an NIjobs.com account
- Why register? Get found by recruiters, save your CV in your account, set-up job alerts and more
- You can also run a quick search directly from the homepage using the “Find Jobs in Ireland” box
- Here you can enter details such as a particular keyword / job title, location, category and choose whether you want to view all roles or just ones posted by employers directly or recruitment agencies – and then hit the Search button
- Once you run a search the results page will also show you more options if you need to refine your search further
Let us help you
- Here you will find links to help make job searching easier
- We will show you different content depending on whether you are logged in to your account or not – if you are logged in the more personalised the content will be
- Links include benefits of registering with us, how to create job alerts, uploading your CV and more
- This feature will highlight companies currently advertising vacancies
- The roles featured will be personalised to your preferences based on your previous searches and your profile information when logged in to your account
- This will feature our latest news and blog posts and we will try to match the news shown to your preferences based on content in your account (when logged in) or previous searches