Group Financial Controller, Conway Group
GROUP FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
Conway Group are actively recruiting for a Group Financial Controller to support the Directors of the business. This is an integral role within the Group reporting directly to the Managing Director and is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic Financial Controller to work as part of the senior management team and to drive change and performance throughout the growing vibrant portfolio of business activities. The Company view the role developing to Finance Director with the natural growth of the business.
To set the standards for the Finance functions across the group and ensure effective communication of same. To establish methods of monitoring and reporting financial performance against targets in line with statutory requirements. To financially drive the Company forward in terms of expansion and future growth.
The Ideal Person
The successful candidate will be a strong leader who will inspire the team and have an ability to manage and drive change to improve profitability and growth. You will be a fully Qualified Accountant with at least 5 years post qualified experience gained in a fast paced commercial environment. We are looking for a dynamic and extremely motivated and career minded individual who will lead from the front, having excellent negotiation and communication skills, a confident demeanour and a forward thinking business acumen.
- Lead, manage and develop the Accounts team to ensure a high level of accurate cost information and support is provided for each area of the business
- Ensuring adequate financial and internal control systems and procedures are in place
- Production of management and statutory accounts including profit and loss accounts, balance sheet and cash flows
- Preparation of budgets, forecasting and strategic planning
- Management of external audit process
- Preparation of KPI reports for senior management
- Reporting of financial results and forecasts within agreed deadlines and present to board members providing in depth analysis and commentary on business performance, making recommendations and participating in the decision making process
- Contract negotiation – suppliers / customers
- Identify growth opportunities for the group
- Liaison with Banks, Auditors, Solicitors, Insurers
- Supporting the operational and commercial functions of the businesses
Salary will be tailored to attract the best candidate in the market place.
For further information on this excellent opportunity please contact HR Manager Collette McGreevy on 07739324665 in the strictest confidence or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Closing date – Friday 2nd June 2017
View Employer Profile
View More Vacancies from Conway Group
Tailor your CV to fit every application. Read the job description thoroughly and highlight the skills and experience you have that match the recruiters specification.
Have you checked your CV for spelling and grammar? Don’t depend on spellcheck ask a trusted friend or family member to read it for you.
Your CV is not your life story. Make your CV/Application relevant to the job you want.
In your CV use a simple, clear font. Ariel 10 for text, Ariel 12 for headings
When you are writing your CV it helps to think like an employer. Make sure your CV emphasises the value you can bring to their business.
Think of your CV as your brochure. You are selling your skills and experience to employers.