Due to the expansion of our business, we are looking for an experience drilling operative to work with our project team on a number of small to medium sized drilling projects. This work will involve the installation of Self-Drill Hollow Bars and Odex Drilling. The position is based in Northern Ireland, and will be responsible for delivering work across Ireland and the UK.
This position offers a competitive rate of pay, ongoing training and development opportunities, and travel and accommodation expenses. Working hours will predominantly be Monday to Friday 8am-6pm, however some overtime and weekend working may be required.
• Has extensive experience within the drilling and construction industry
• Has experience of operating small to medium size drilling rigs
• Is able to undertake routine maintenance and minor repairs to machinery on request
• Is able to travel extensively and stay overnight as needed to meet our customer needs
• Has a valid CSCS/CPCS/Safepass card
• Has a full UK driving licence
• Has experience of adhering to Company and industry health & safety standards
• Has experience of dealing with logistical issues and problems on site
• Is self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
• Is able to interpret construction drawings and designs
• Is able to meet the physical demands of the job
Tailor your CV to fit every application. Read the job description thoroughly and highlight the skills and experience you have that match the recruiters specification.
Have you checked your CV for spelling and grammar? Don’t depend on spellcheck ask a trusted friend or family member to read it for you.
Your CV is not your life story. Make your CV/Application relevant to the job you want.
In your CV use a simple, clear font. Ariel 10 for text, Ariel 12 for headings
When you are writing your CV it helps to think like an employer. Make sure your CV emphasises the value you can bring to their business.
Think of your CV as your brochure. You are selling your skills and experience to employers.