Edit

Audio Typist Jobs

  • £15000 - 25000
  • Updated 28/01/2015
  • Belfast

Temporary Audio Typist required for a local government organisation based in Belfast. Starting ASAP week to week basis. £8.40ph Mon-Thurs 8.30am-5pm and Fridays 8.30am-4.30pm Audio typing of detailed ...

  • £15000 - 25000
  • Updated 22/01/2015
  • Belfast

Legal Secretary/Audio Typist 12 Month Contract Belfast £17,000 We are currently recruiting ... : Digital dictation (audio typing) which would form at least 60% of this role. The remaining 40% comprising ...

Advertise with us

We use cookies to customise our website for you, giving you the best possible user experience. If you continue without changing your settings, we’ll assume that you are happy to receive this personalisation. Find out more about our cookie policy

Accept & Close